CREATING AWARENESS AT CITY HALL LONDONWe campaign for girls & women’s rights to live with dignity, safety & equality. Our aim is to encourage society to acknowledge that violence against girl & women is not a women or criminal justice system problem, but a human & society’s problem, and that failure to view it as such results in all efforts failing to eradicate violence in our communities. The Billion Women team will be talking about charity’s goals & current projects. Discussing about the issues girls & women face in their daily life. Asking questions about harassment & abuse faced by girls & women on public places. Raising awareness about domestic abuse. Sanitation and hygiene are critical to health, survival, and development. we will be talking about the great need for clean water & sanitation. Raising funds for our projects –
- The Dignity Kit for women displaced by poverty, homelessness, war & crisis.
- Sanitation for girls & women living in places where they suffer from abuse
- Education & sustainable life skills for girls & women who are living in poverty.
Billion Women at City HallResponse from visitors on the day:
- #billionwomen project what a great initiative! – Preet Kaur Gill – Cllr
- You are a superstar. Hope today goes well xx – Vineta Gowing.
- Well done! very inspiring – Susan Gill
- Great work for a much needed cause – Roger Evans Deputy Mayor London
Roger Evans Deputy Mayor of London : talking about Billion Women’s aims & work in order to bring change.